TMC’s COVID-19 Safety Practices
The Toronto Mendelssohn Choir’s priority is the safety of our community – our singers and our patrons. To that end, the TMC continues to adjust its practices as government guidelines change and research about safely singing together during the pandemic evolves. We have decided to take a cautious approach to removing safety procedures.
Prior to putting tickets on sale for each concert or event, the TMC will announce the safety practices that will be in place for that event.
Current policies as of April 20, 2022
TMC patrons and event participants
- must provide proof of vaccination to attend a concert
- must provide proof of vaccination including a booster to participate in Singsation
- must wear a mask at all times during the concert or event
- for concerts and events, capacity will be limited
- For the Singsation Saturday event on May 7, in-person participants will be limited to 50
- For Endangered concert on May 28, tickets will be sold to approximately 50% capacity
TMC choristers, staff and guest artists:
- must provide proof of vaccination, including a booster shot
- must wear masks at all rehearsals, concerts and events
- conductors and soloists who perform without a mask will take a rapid test the day of the event
- perform with distance between each musician